Graduate Certificate in Communication Systems is a five course program. You can choose your courses from the business, electrical engineering, and computer science courses listed below.
- Computer Information Systems (CIS 521) – Introduction to Information Assurance
- Electrical Engineering (ELEN 525) – Telecommunication Theory and Applications
- Electrical Engineering (ELEN 526) – Modern Wireless and Optical Networking
- Electrical Engineering (ELEN 527) – Optical Communications Systems
- Computer Science (CSC 557) – Introduction to Data Analytics